Friday, February 4

Stupid Slow Guy!

Every morning i stop at the bakery - the bakery keeps me in coffee and sweet things.

On this particular day which is already shaping up to be hellacious - and the sun isn't even fully risen yet - when my number came up, the only guy available was the only man employed by said establishment - the slowest man on earth....or so I thought, until two hours later when I got my food and I stepped to the cooler for juice to match my espresso that they were already making on the other end of hte store because they know how cranky i get without my coffee what so I find but thw man competeing for slow bakery guy's title.

This man takes being slow into the realm of an art form. An art form i tell you. He stood at the juice cooler - not a large cooler, a conventional sized cooler - one door..not even two! for 10 minuites! I almost ninja kicked him!

Oy vey! Does no one in the world have anywhere to be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home