Tuesday, February 8

Sooo Many Things To Blog About!

1. I'm a plumber!

I installed a new showerhead yesterday all by myself. I even got a little cut on my finger! I'm so excited.

2. Max just keeps getting bigger!

Max is, if you would believe it, larger STILL. How long before he morphs into a guinea pig?

3. My mom played DDR today.

I'll be back wtih a link to the incrediably hilarious video!

4. "Coffee-Shop Boy."

So today I went to the mall because they have an indoor mini-golf thing and you play it under black lights and everything glows and it's fun cuz it glows...however, right across from the golf place is a coffee shop thing, so we went into the coffee shop thingie because my mother wanted to look at the Dr. Seuss tea-makey-thingie...Stop. Slug? On the...radio? In a coffee chain? You must be kidding. So i went to ask the little coffee monkey what station he was listening to. It turns out it was a freestyle compiliation with Aesop, Sluggo and Eyedea - not nearly as exciting as I thought it would be - anyway, I think the little coffee boy was impressed with my recognition of said off-beat hip-hop. In any case, we can add him to the list with oddball circuit city boy.

Speaking of which, does anyone know if i can still go into circuit city unarmed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home