Monday, January 10

One Horse Towns

Today has been a very long day. Tomorrow will be another very long day. You know why? Because I live in a one horse town. Not literally, of course, and really, barely figuratively either, but nevertheless, it just seems to get smaller and smaller every day.

Perhaps its the circles I travel in. Perhaps its that I don't really have a circle to travel in :P. Or maybe, just maybe, it's because you only ever run in to people you really don't want to see. All I know is that I'm waiting for the day when I can stop watching blogs, running furtive op's to find out who is going to be where when, ducking in and out of stores, parking lot scanning, and hiding everytime someone knocks on the door. I'm just looking for that golden opportunity to happen upon my doorstep...not that I'd answer it of course, because I don't answer the door anymore, but ya know...

In the mean time, i'll be the one in all black ducking behind your bushes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home