Thursday, January 20

National "Not-A-Damn-Dime" Day

Apparently today is the day we're all supposed to flex our economic muscles and show President (oh-how-reluctantly-i-say-that) Bush that the American people have control over his job.

Well, we did show him that when we...re-elected him?

In any case, I suck at that. Today I have to go to the store and buy two giant bags of Kisses because apparently the people working in the shop are two. We're trying to bring in a new system which requires them to actually do their job descriptions and you know how hard it is to get people to go for things like that. That said, Linda told me to keep a bag of Kisses in my desk for the good like middle-aged boys and girls who turn in their paperwork. :)

Oy vey.

The other bag is for my personal consumption cuz every girl needs a little chocolate in her life :)

And i have to get bread and dinner of some kind...oooh, and I spent $40,000 on behalf of my company today :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home