Sunday, January 9

Jesus Christ

EDIT: THe comment left on this post by one...eric (?) seems to imply that I would do well with the use of some quotation marks.

Someone remind me why I do this.

"Harrypotterfanfiction.com deleted my story for NO reason!!!! I worked really hard on it, and I don't know why they deleted it. I was sent an e-mail that said i had violated the TOS rules or whatever. I am very mad, and if I did violate a rule you should have warned me before you erased my story! I HATE this website now, because you guys erased my story for now reason, and I had worked on for 2 YEARS NOW!!!!!! I DEMAND THAT YOU POST MY STORY UP OR TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG SO THAT I CAN FIX MY STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

And then, two minutes later (litterally)

"Dear Harrypotter people,
I got an e-mail that said that my story might have been deleted because:

No chapter was submitted.

The submission was an author's note only chapter or was too short.

The rating was considered incorrect.

It contains graphic sexual content.

We do not accept lists, interactive writing, or anything similar.

I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT THE RATING I PUT WAS CORRECT. IS THE WORD "sexy" A BAD WORD?? BECAUSE I USESD THAT WORD AND I DON'T THINK IT IS A BAD WORD. ALSO THE CHAPTER WAS NOT SHORT & I DIDN'T HAVE ANY LISTS. I DEMAND THAT YOU PUT MY STORY UP!!!!!!!!!!!! OR WILL U PLEASE LET ME FIX OR CHANGE IT????????"

And then, 10 minutes later than that..

"DEAR HARRYPOTTER PEOPLE:
I WILL LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I WILL NOT STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR UNFAIRNESS UNTIL YOU POST MY STORY. U GUYS ERASED MY STORY FOR SOME STUPID REASON. I AM THOROUGHLY ENRAGED. WHAT YOU GUYS DID WAS VERY CRUEL. I HAD BEEN WORKING ON THAT STORY DAY AND NIGHT. I WAS VERY PROUD OF IT. THE STORY HAD HELPED ME IMPROVE MY WRITING. BUT THEN U GUYS ERASED IT!!!!!!!!! YOU HARRYPOTTER PEOPLE SHOULD WARN PEOPLE IF THEY RATE THEIR STORY WRONGLY.

ALSO I WAS GOING TO SUPPORT YOUR WEBSITE BECAUSE I LOVED IT SO MUCH AND I THOUGHT THAT THE MONEY WOULD GO TO A GOOD CAUSE, BUT NOW I WILL NEVER DONATE ANYTHING!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW SHATTERED I FEEL. WRITING WAS MY ONE JOY, AND SO WAS HARRY POTTER BOOKS. YOU'VE BROKEN MY DREAM OF BECOMING A WRITER SINCE YOU TOOK MY STORY OFF THE WEB. DID YOU EVEN READ THE STORY?! I AM VERY STRESSED ABOUT THIS. I EVEN ERASED MY OTHER STORY BECAUSE I FELT LIKE AN IDIOT. BECAUSE MY STORY WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH"

For the record, I left this girl a very nice reply, and she hasn't said a word since. There's something inherently amusing about the way people jump up in your face and then realize its there fault and refuse to have anything to do with you after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home