Friday, January 21

I'm Feeling Green.

I have Split Pea Soup coming out of my ears. No, this is not the Exorcist.

I mentioned at work that I like Split Pea soup and haven't had any in several years. I also mentioned this at home, at my grandfather's house, and to Mike, all of it, seemingly, to no avail.

All of my efforts have come to fruition in one day. I'm going to be so fucking sick of Split Pea soup...:)

Scott, one of my co-workers (read: bible thumper), had Split Pea soup for dinner last night and brought me a container today. Mike's father made Split Pea soup yesterday and, naturally, I have to steal some tonight.

So yes, i'm feeling Green.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kati said...

I was browsing blogs through blogger and I saw you are in WI. I just started a webring for bloggers from WI, in case you wanted to join. Here's the link to add your blog: http://www.ringsurf.com/?action=addform&ring=blogonwi
Thanks!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home