Monday, December 6

Some Things About Life

Have a way with being amusing...

"We are now taking orders for Christmas cookies. Please let us know what kind you want made. So far we have made two batches of Billie Goat Cookies (haven't quite figure out why these are considered Christmas cookies) and one batch of crinkle cookies. We are also planning on making ice box cookies, klieners and want other your mother can think up. So let us know what else needs to be made. We are thinking for Christmas eve rather than having a dinner we would have all kinds of snacks and do some baking along the way. Currently klieners are scheduled to be cooked December 18th."

Chuck just made my day - that's the greatest e-mail ever. I don't know why this struck me as funny - I think just because it's so...odd...and yet effective. I'm all for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home