Thursday, December 16

More About The Holidays!

Do I sound insane?

So, somewhere in the midst of all of this, my conscience got the better of me and said "Gift Cards - Come on, Kay! You can do better than that!" And for the most part, I did.

I went on a shopping spree this morning and managed to pick up a few things for a few people, but I still need to (notice how this is rapidly deteriorating into me using Blogger as a task manager :P Yes, I did, too.)

Call Vikkies and see if they have the Charmuse Satin PJ's in Ivory or Fresh Blue because I'm afraid to wait for shipping.

Stop at B&N for a few gift cards

Keep my eyes peeled for the Estes Hydrogen Fuel Cell Powered Rocket to come off of backorder literally everywhere so I can order it for my brother. He doesn't mind getting his gift late. What a good kid *pats jameson on the head*

Possibly stop at Hot Topic and pick up some gift cards for Brian and Clayton cuz somewhere in there i'm just not patient with the "Okay...a week til christmas and you haven't figured out what to buy them yet..."

Bake a ton of cookies - Peanut Butter most specifically and some Buns for my grandfather.

*sigh* Damn that conscience...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home