Wednesday, December 15

Feeling Way Less BaHumbug In The Air?

Wow. This is a major relief.

Until now, my office has been talking about making the office crew work a half day on the 24th. For a girl with now three stops on Christmas Eve, that wasn't sitting well. Though, the other talk of the entire week following off was a rather happy bit of gossip :P.

As it turns out, not only does the entire office staff have the week following Christmas until January 3rd off, we also don't have to work at all Christmas Eve. Meaning, my holiday season just got a big expansion in the waist and I'm a very happy girl.

*phew*

Merry Christmas!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike Hellesen said...

Just me complaining again. Not only did she get a bonus but she gets 7 work days off for christmas and new years compared to my 4. I'd just like to point out that I'm getting screwed, again, without lube, again and I'm not liking it again. So yet again, Bitch.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Kay said...

*ahem* None of this is paid vacation time.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Mike Hellesen said...

Paid, unpaid, hell I'd pay for it.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home