Friday, November 19

Yuck

Today is a day for yuck

I got up this morning and YUCK!
I got to work today and YUCK!
I opened the queue today and uber YUCK!
I sat here until noon and YUCK!
I want to go home, but no one will let me so YUCK!
I'm all emotional and thats yucky..

Mostly, I just don't want to sit here anymore and I thought you all shoudl know that so you could take loads and loads of pity on me, because you know you want to :) Yes you do, you want to pity me and my job where I sit here, overpaid for the minimal work I do...*beats head against the wall*

Everday I'm amazed at how boring this job is. Today, in the quintessential move of crappy things to do, I found on that they've ordered a "Thanksgiving Feast" for Tuesday...from Danny's. And they still haven't told me when I have the day off. I know we get friday but there's talk of working Thursday - which seems trippy, cuz its a holiday and all. *sigh* Somethings really just suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home