Wednesday, November 10

Reasons To Kill Other People's Employers

Okay, so as all of you might have noticed, my life sucks enough right now without stupid people getting in the way. Some idiot, hitherto known as Monty but to be referred to in the future as "that jackass," decided that it would be a great idea to not only mention to everyone Mike works with that he was at an interview yesterday, but to elaborate far enough to suggest that he be replaced within the company. Before you form any illusions about exactly how bad this pisses me off, let me just point out that this factoid managed to make its way into the supervisors meeting notes. Thats right, its in the damn minutes.

This pisses me off. Mike is having enough trouble with me, and then add that his job sucks...you really really don't need to tighten up the load by adding the sentiment that he may be bailing on them.

I want truffles. I want them now. I need them. I deserve them. Someone get me truffles before I kill you all. Coffee and Jamaican Rum, thank you. Why are you still sitting there like that? MOVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home