Wednesday, November 10

Blogging

Maybe it's because i'm freaking out right now, or maybe its just because i've always been forgetfull, but I swear to you all that, until 30 seconds ago, I had something to blog about.

OH! I REMEMBER!

I never blogged about Max. Max is my hamster :) He's adorable. He's grey with a little white band around his belly and he's cute as can be. I think it's a he. I've decided its a he, in any case :) Anyway, I thought you should all know so that when I randomly started babbling about Max, you knew what I was talking about.

Oh, and Happy Belated MasterChiefmas. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves. All right, I know A-ron didn't, but he's a dork and we all knew that already. I did not have a good masterchiefmas, but that's just me and we all know my life is dedicated to pursuits of suckyness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home