Thursday, October 14

It's A Good Thing I'm Not Feeling Political Lately

Maybe this is one of those emmersion things that I'm doing to keep myself distracted from my pesronal life, but whatever works, right? :P

Anyway, here's a link to a petition that you might want to sign if you feel like it. It calls for George W. Bush's plans on the situation of our military. How he plans to end the backdoor draft of the reserves and get our boys home. I realize that the odds of a draft are, hopefully, as low as I believe them to be, so thats not why I signed the petition. I would simply like to express my disdain for the idea and it would be nice to know when he plans on letting their tours run out - not that he'd tell us, but at least I asked. In any case here's the link.

2 Comments:

Blogger lila said...

Hi Kay--remeber me? Your Dells connection lol
Anyway--me and a few woman began a political blog of all views. Some had to drop out.
I wondered if you would be interested. Take a look :)
I am going to change the lay out some what--any ideas would be great!
http://womensrightsandlefts.blogspot.com/
Bubbi

10:40 AM  
Blogger Kay said...

B-b-b-but, I'll be the only Bush-Hater :P

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home