Sunday, August 22

Okay...

All right, so for those of you in the know...okay, for Mike, i'm sorry - this is gonna be redundant.

So my mom came back from her conferance on Wednesday and told my father she wanted to have sex wtih other women. Now we've known for a long time but she always said it would never be sexual b/c she made a commitment and intended to keep it. I knew that was bullshit, but my father didn't want to think that, so he didn't and when she came home, it hit him really hard. Thursday night I got no sleep b/c i spent the entire evening up wtih my mother while she sobbed. Friday morning - at around 8, she comes in the living room and announces that they're getting a divorce. Well, this went on all weekened and I had to play therapist for both of them, a role that is not supposed to be mine and as much as it sucked, i was the only one who could do it so so be it. And thanks, hon, for being there and letting me break down :p *huggles*

Yes, anyway - I came home tonight and apparently they're not getting divorced now. But, i have a very strong feeling we'll be doing this again next year and i'm not looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home