Tuesday, July 6

This Sucks

I was all excited...I was going to go buy a turtle shopping and pick out my turtle that i'm gonna get. I wanted a tiny turtle...one that fit in teh palm of my hand when it was fully grown.....like three, maybe four inches. And then the bomb dropped - its illegal to sell turtles smaller than four inches in the United States because some idiot mother bought her toddler a turtle and the kid put it in his mouth - thusly dying of Sallmonella.

Hi, yeah...not my problem. I have no intention of putting my adorable turtle anywhere near my mouth. My entire intention, in fact, is to feed it little bits of lettuce and gush over how cute it is but NOOOO some stupid two year old had to ruin it for all of us....Stupid toddlers...

PAY MORE ATTENTION TO YOUR FUCKIN KIDS! Okay, i'm going to go cry myself to sleep now because i can't have a turtle or my chool chamelion. Damn people. But my stupid mother can have a mean allergy dog...GRRRRRRRRR....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home