Monday, July 5

Return Of The IDDC

For those of you that don't know what the IDDC is, that being everyone but King and Mike, it stands for the "I Dated Doug Club." You see, Doug was this little kid that worked at Kemper and just about every girl I knew at the time dated Doug at least once for a few weeks whether out of pity, an actual crush, or lack of better things to do. Any way, Chris asked me if I knew this girl, to which I replied "no, and why the hell would I?" It seems that one of the members (we had stickers...no, seriously) carried on with it after my departure, you see, I started the club and hosted the first meeting because I thought it was funny. This person apparently dated Doug and was actually brought into the ranks officially. I'd still love to know by whom. Was it Trish, or perhaps Mellisa (yes King, i'm bringing that up again *shakes head disapprovingly*), or was it the ever elusive and bitchy Claire? Perhaps Allison, but this girl doesn't really strike me as Allison's type. Oh well, it was amusing while it lasted. Tata all, i'm off to re-watch this episode because its so great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home