Friday, July 2

A Note To A-ron

He posted this and I just have one tiny little comment on the very last few sentances. Do you know how high my IQ is. Do you know how high Mike's IQ is? King maybe? Do you REALLY want either one of them for president. I love them both dearly...in completely different ways but hey...I digress...I wouldn't vote for either of them unless it meant I got to be Hillary... and buy a pet...cuz you get a pet when you're the presidents wife...and Hillary is just bad-ass in an old lady kind of way. Anyways...a high IQ does not cite sanity, morals, or good decision making skills. Out of fear for my life and the affections of hte onyl friends I have I won't cite instances of madness...I'll only say that i've been privy to more than enough instances that make me say "probably not the best world leader..."

"IQ tests are not a test of intelligence but a test of madness. The higher the score the tighter the straight jacket." Some crazy professor from Oxford was speaking at Carthage....crazy old guy...looked like Einstien...we got into a little chat while I was making Panini's...about his work. He was in the process of developing some new form of testing and anyways, he said that to me and i'll probably never forget it because it strikes me as horribly truthful.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would've been better had you read in context of the forum thread. It was more or less because the other guy railed on Clinton because he got head in the oval office, and it's pretty damn obvious Bush isn't the most intelligent man on the planet. I think you ran with the last sentence a little too much, it was more of a joke than a serious remark.

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo and the straight jacket thing is disturbingly true, psychotics and sociopaths are much more likely to score high on standardized test.

"As intelligence increases, happiness decreases... Look I made a graph"

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home