Wednesday, July 28

Meet Fred

So here I am, thinking about death again, humbles the soul, helps the breath get...oh,wait, no. So here I am, posting from my new computer. Can you tell? Yeah, I sound happier don't I? Oh, and one more thing MY COMPUTER'S BETTER THAN A-RON'S. Okay, yes, back to business. I'm slowly transfering things from the EMachine to the new HP here...so, yes, and stuff. I should probably go to bed but I can't seem to sleep, i think i'm over-tired. I missed beka's party tonight and now i feel bad but i needed to get this computer thing taken care of as soon as possible before my head explodes. So if she's not mad at me, I hope she at least had fun.

Problems:
- the 60 day free trial of office was a sham, so i'll have to suffer with the other one until mike pity's me and installs the other one.
- Digital media edition was also a sham, so i'll have to wait until Microsoft e-mails me back to find out if they'll give me a new product key
- I have to go to Ikea and buy me a desk, because this whole "table" thing i've got working right now, while it is functional, really kinda sucks.
- i am over here *points to the floor* and all of my stuff is over there *points to the other computer* -- this is getting to be a problem.

Other than that, not too much to complain about really. It was a good price,I have to send in the rebates tomorrow for my $300 back, i got a 2-year warrenty from circuit city and that means that when something breaks, i can actually go assault an employee instead of screaming at one over the phone. Much more effective, i feel. I can play the sims again, so thats good...did that for a little while...I let the kiddies on the message board name all of my characters. Just as soon as i can get all of the kinks worked out, it'll be pretty nice.

Yay, everyone be happy for me. Except King and Mike, becuase they were already excited with me. They're on top of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home