Saturday, July 17

I'm Back

As you might've noticed i've been lagging on the blogging, partially due to the lack of enthusiasm on all of your parts, and partly due to my lack of passion, but I found something tonight to piss me off, so wooohoo for that.  I came home tonight to find that the wrist wrest, crucial to my use of this archaic keyboard, was gone...my mouse that i've put on loan to my mother and i think she feels she's adopted by default, covered in grease as she let my disgusting 11 year old brotehr use it tonight...A low sitting sling chair in front of my computer as opposed to the blue computer chair, although uncomfortable, better suited to the height of our monitor and keyboard....a grocery bag on my bed containing a disgusting floral lampshade, gross orange soap dish, and what appears to be the makings of the guts of a lamp...I'm thrown and disgusted at the same time...and it seems as though the person who saw fit to lounge out on my bed today, got hot so they went out and got a fan, unplugging MY SHIT from MY SPACE to plug in THEIR FAN when THEY WEREN"T SUPPOSED TO BE THERE.  Pardon me if you comfort is inhibited while you're in my space...fuck off, get your own damn space.  The video camera is laying on the floor with all of its cords EVERYWHERE, and under my bed, where i have my shoes all organized so i can get them and yet i dont step on them and scuff them, someone shoved a junk drawer organizer, pushing four pairs of my shoes completely under the bed so that i had to move the bed to get them back out.  Now maybe i'm over reacting a little, but i'm a bit pissed off.  Oh, and someone changed the resolution and made it super small, normally not annoying, but since i have to sit, litterally, six feet from the screen in this chair, its a bit inconvienient.  I'm a bit pissed off :P

1 Comments:

Blogger lila said...

Just please tell me that you are not giving up and will get your money back from Dell???
Debbie

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home