Saturday, July 24

G'morning Everybody

WAKE UP!  Keep me company! I'm bored. 

...If i could find you now things would get better/
We could leave this town and run forever/
Let your waves crash down on me and take me away/
There's a piece of you that's here with me/
Its every where I go, its everything i see/
When i sleep I dream and it gets me by/
I can make believe that you're here tonight/
That you're here tonight/

If i could find you now things would get better/
We could leave this town and run forever/
I know some where some how we'll be together/
Let your waves crash down on me and take me away
I remember the look in your eyes/
When I told you that this was goodbye/
You were begging me not tonight not here not now/
We're looking up at the same night sky/
Keep pretending the sun will not rise/
We'll be together for one more night/
Somewhere, somehow/...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck you and your comment erasing ways...I thought this was America, not communist China...hell, this aint even the Ukraine...hmmm, now im lost...

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home