Wednesday, June 23

We All Knew It Was Coming

She's bone thin, we'll okay, they're both tiny...I've said it before, I don't fully comprehend the Olsen twins thing and I take issue on it more with just their looks (Something about those two irks me). First of all, I could never sleep with someone who i watched have a diaper changed thanks, especially if I was old enough to remember it. And secondly, I never got the whole "I wanna sleep with twins thing." Does it not cross your mind that they're sisters and thats incest... Like the fact that every man on the planet swoons over them doesn't really bother me, I just can't understand it. Oh well...I'm a female and there are some things we weren't meant to understand about you guys...No amount of time with you will ever make it clear...

MSN Entertainment - News - Report: Olsen Treated for Eating Disorder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home