Tuesday, June 22

Update:

I hate Dell more than the PPPD. Just so you all know the severity of this hatred. The PPPD delibrately attempted to hide the police report I tried to file against Sean...Thats how much I hate the PPPD. At least with them as soon as I talked to the boss it sorted itself out and WOOSH! out of the desk drawer and into the computer system it went! Yay for that! But dell...*looks as imposing as one can in pigtails*...They're gonna die...the whole batch of them. And that comforts me because when they do I'M BUYING AN HP!!! (and the reboot disks)

2 Comments:

Blogger lila said...

Got your msg (thanks for a visit to my blog) and will send numbers to you via e-mail.
By the way--dont waste your time with the folks you are talking to--they really can do nothing but stall you.

I will help in anyway i can.
Debbie

2:18 AM  
Blogger lila said...

Did you get the info i sent you?

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home