Thursday, June 24

Today

I think I made some progress with Dell thanks to my new favorite internet friend, Debbie. So hey, here's to moving forward instead of treading water for weeks.

And today I decided to go it alone with whatever illness I have and I've decided that its going to kill me. Until now i've been taking Allegra-D everyday to ease the congestion and sinus pressure. Well, as it were, I did okay on that front. I'm a little congested but its not that big of a deal, just some sniffles. However, the Allegra was apparently helping with the inflamation in my throat, it doesn't really hurt any worse without it, it's just extremely swollen and even more hard to breathe than normal but, alas, if I take it now I'll end up with a mid-day wearoff time tomorrow and that would make me crazy so I guess the ice cubes and I will just have to tough it out until tomorrow. Hopefully my fathers snoring with drown out the sound of my wheezing. I'm like sleeping next to a vaccum cleaner without the proper medications. Oh well, I was off of the prescription dependancy for a day but I see no reason to suffer any further. I thought maybe it was clearing up, and it is, but not enough yet.

Toodles all, enjoy your days/evenings, whatever!

1 Comments:

Blogger lila said...

Keep me posted! Would love to who you spoke to!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home