Saturday, June 12

One Week Later *Hangs Self*

So it's one week after the total reconstruction of my computer. I got an entire new hardware set - mother board, video card...etc... I was happy. I turned out to be the simple problem of the little MORON that installed the motherboard forgetting to put the grease on it. Anyway - I've been happy, things have been going well.

Until about two days ago.

The computer spontaniously went insane. It was working fine and then randomly flashed fun stripey colors and then died...the screen stayed there, and i had a mouse for a few minutes - and then it disappeared too...So i'm sitting with a non-responsive looks-like-it-crashed screen. I ended up holding the button down until it shut itself down. Then it worked and everything was yay. Confused, but not terrified yet. I let it do it two more times while i was away, i just came back to a non-responsive screen. It did it again today and i actually got an error message from Microsoft. So i reinstalled the driver and if that doesn't work i'm going to strangle someone - a lot. Actually, i'm not going to start by strangling anyone -i'm going to start by DEMANDING a new computer, and if that doesn't work THEN i'm gonna strangle someone. So really, the death is all up to them, if they just give me a new computer before i snap everything will be fine.

NEVER BUY A DELL UNLESS YOU HAVE A LOT OF SPARE TIME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home