Friday, June 18

My New Mp3 Player

So I got my new Mp3 Player today from Dell. It would be nice if I had a computer to install it on, but hey, lets not be picky. :P I have some music on the other one that I'll rip to the new one with my mothers computer. *shudder* it's gonna be good to go back to a laptop keyboard. I will definately not miss this one. its loud, and the keys are really hard to push becuase you have to push them down so far, and it has taken forever to get used to how much farther apart everything is. Oh well.

Its kind of cute actually, its way cuter than the Archos anyway. Its about the same size as a deck of cards and way lighter than what i'm used to. It does, however, have WAY too many buttons. There are four buttons on the left side; power, volume, etc...and then an additional five buttons on the face, with a scroll wheel that doubles as a button. However, the controls are fairly intuitive, which is okay. And i really like the blue glow...it's pretty... It needs to charge for six hours, and then i can have it and be all excited about it. I look forward to it :).

The way I see it, i made about 11 dollars an hour for all of the time I was on the phone with technical support and customer care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home