Tuesday, June 15

I Folded - But Not Without A Fight

This is about Dell, if you're sick of it...Click on brother

They're sending me another computer - a refurbished model, identical to my own - but, before you say "you gave in at that" that was after 4 hours of yelling and screaming and I got a few other details worked out. One, they've extended my warrenty a year - meaning I have two years left instead of one. Two, they're overnight expressing my system, i should have it in about three days. Three, they're paying PC Tech to move the data off of my harddrive and they'll take on any companies that aren't too happy about giving me new access codes for their programs. Four, they're also going to toast the harddrive, although I'd rather like to just keep it and throw it on the floor a few times until its ruined. Five, they're sending me a 50 dollar gift certificate i'll probably never use. Six, they're sending me a 15 GIG Dell Digital Jukebox with a one year warrenty and a 30 day money back gaurentee...I need a new Mp3 Player and if i dont like it, or if it craps out like so many people seem to think it does, even though Cnet likes it, i can send it back and get cash in return....Its 200 bucks no matter how you slice it.

So thats where we are and I'm really hoping the drama can end here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, regardless of how shitty the computer was, or how horrible the service may have been, if they're giving you ALL of that you can't say Dell has shitty customer service.

Aaron

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home