Tuesday, June 22

*Goes Postal*

Okay, here we go again.

So its Tuesday and my computer was supposed to be here Saturday and I still don't have it. Hmm... And i'm thinking, its been a week since i ordered it, what gives? So i call. Do you know what they said? Guess. No really, I dare you. You'll never guess. They said they never put the order through. But of course, they assure me, its not to worry, if i'll just sit on my hands patiently for another 7 to 10 days, they'll have a refurbished system to me.

So I, naturally, SNAP and the lady gets all "well, this is the best i can do." And I replied with, "For your health, i'd hope thats not the best you can do." She's gonna call me back when she's sure that either thats the best she can do or she can have this problem solved within 48 hours because i'm FUCKING SICK OF WAITING AND HOLDING AND BEING FUCKING PLACATED FOR ANOTHER 10 SECONDS WHILE THEY REPOSITION THEMSELVES TO FUCK ME IN A VERY UNCOMFORTABLE LOCATION! - no, not the back of a volkswagon.

*sigh*

And did i mention that all of this screaming has made my throat hurt quite a lot more than it did an hour ago...i love the little pectin laden Fruit Breezers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home