Saturday, May 22

Who Wants To Buy A Laptop

So, I got my motherboard replaced today because the ethernet port was dead, right. I used it for a little while before I left and then on my happy way I went. When i came home the computer was shut down, but i figured my mother did it. So anyways, I didn't think anything of it and booted it up...then, suddently...my computer takes a big dump and just disappears. The screen went black and the system just vanished...It was not pretty...When I flipped it over I found out why, the thing was hotter than its ever been before. Let it cool, boot it back up to see if maybe it was a one time thing...OH FUCK NO. 20 minutes later it does it again, now i'm back on it trying to get ahold of some one from dell to SCREAM AT THOSE FUCKERS because i payed for a computer that WORKS!!!! and now its quite NOT. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *mind you, i virus scanned and ran Windows Update. I'm not stupid*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home