Wednesday, May 26

A New Template

I just changed my desktop background and i'm looking to change my messenger backgrounds etc for a more delicate less clunky theme...and i was thinking two things: 1) I want a more delicate Windows. I dont want a big ol' ugly green start button. I want more streamlining options and the opportunity to thin things out more on my screen...thats my theory...And, i want a more delicate whispy blogger template but thats never gonna happen unless i do it myself and that would SUCK MAJORLY so yes..they should get all over that..DO YOU HEAR THAT GOOGLE? I WANT MORE DELICATE TEMPLATES AND LESS CLUNKY STUFF...AND NO MORE DORKY TEMPLATES THAT ALL LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME...not that anyone is listening, but hey, i'll always be willing to throw in my two cents :P in fact, most of hte time you can't stop me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home