Sunday, May 16

Gahh

I hate today. I really really do. Its really sad when i'm having such an irratating grating, mind boggilingly annoying day, that it overshadows the sex...really now.

So about moneys...and how i have none...becuase my mother has them all...and how that makes it completely impossible to do any of the things that i need to do to ease the little annoyances that are caused by my beloved family members...such as buy a tv or a wireless hub or MOVE THE FUCK OUT...And about other people and their moneys and how that complicates my life by stressing out the people in it...And about my father and what a royal PIGHEADED JACKASS he can be sometimes...and my brother who is a spoiled little brat that screams child abuse everytime he doesn't get exactly what he wants...And how much better i really am doing but how thats still nto good enough becuase i didn't gut react and hurt king but i really really still had the impulse to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home