Monday, May 24

Addendum

I don't remember if I mentioned this in my post about SJ so I'll mention it now. On Thursday at 10am in the Siebert Chapel at Carthage College a Memorial Service will be held and is open to the public.

Personally, I wouldn't advise trying to park there. Park somewhere else, I promise. The Chapel probably only seats about 1,500 people and with the Johnson employees and everyone who doesn't work for him but who's life was touched by his, there won't be room to move.

Also, as I recall, the family has asked that instead of flowers, a charitable donation be made to The Prairie School. Its a great school and their donors are the only way for more than 42% of the students attending to be given said opportunity. Of all of the schools I've ever attended I'd say I probably learned the most there. They have a great teaching staff all the way from Early School with the three year olds, right on through. Still can't spell...But that's not their fault...I digress, anyway..I thought I'd just pass that along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home