Saturday, April 10

Make Me Sick

Did you know that there are 30 registered sexual offenders living within my zip code. Did you know that there are 2 elementary schools, 1 middle school, and 1 highschool within walking distance from my house? Disgusting.

ChildSafe Network And, Megan's Law doesn't protect in the state of Wisconsin like it does in New Jersey. State statute does not force all sexual offenders to go door to door, only the ones convicted of violent sexual assault. (i.e., brutal rape) So, unless the beat the shit out of and then raped someone, no one has to ask permission to put them right next door to me, or even tell me. Check this list out:

All over looking to see if they registered Sean yet.

This Giovanni guy, used to come into work all of the time for coffee...

this guy used to drive truck with my dad when i was really little...


No idea who this guy is, but he did it to a child...Pig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home