Sunday, April 18

I'm Going Insane

That's all I really wanted to say. I just thought you should all know that i can feel my sanity slipping through my fingers like grains of sand and at this point i'm completely powerless to stop the bleeding...All right, too many metephores in one sentance but that should illustrate my desperation adequatly. I'll paypal you all of my money if you kill me. Cool? Cool!

doot doot doot doot doot doot *sings the going crazy song in her head* Ah, what a sick twisted web i've woven for myself. Can I just make a shout out? A hearty FUCK YOU to my dearest friend, Colin! For without your massive boundry issues and my tendancy to flip out, i'd probably be sleeping right now...and i'd have cookies...Oh how i want cookies...damn the cookie store...

Signed,

Your Lord and Master,

Foamy!

actually, he would totally not approve of this post, but thats okay...

"WHY IS THEIR BACON IN MY CLEANSING BAR, GIR!???!" - "I made it myself!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home