Friday, April 9

Gwwww...

Remind me never to change my e-mail address again! I changed it so many times and now I'm all screwed and stuff.... I remembered the one i had at Mail.com - which was decidedlyme@inorbit.com...and then I remembered the one I had at Yahoo, which was skittlesgirl215, and fishcrackers03, and then i rememberd that i had an old one at hotmail - fishcrackers@hotmail.com and I cannot for the life of me seem to figure out which zipcode i entered for that account because, really, it wasn't the right one and i can't figure out the password. Care to know why i'm doing all of this? Because i can't remember the passwords for either of my AIM accounts and I need them to get the buddy lists....BTW Mike...I do have an account that's Skittlesgirl215...cuz it says so...i just can't seem to figure out how to get into it...cuz i had it e-mail me that password...one last ditch effort...theres another REALLY old account on Yahoo that might have been around when i registered this account...*sigh* this is taking forever... So, if you have an AIM account i should have, e-mail me and let me know what it is...cuz i'm about two minutes from starting fresh... WHY DON"T YOU ALL JSUT GET MESSENGER!!

Microsoft .NET Passport Member Services -- Reset Password (1 / 2): "fishcrackers@hotmail.com"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home