Monday, March 8

Right, So I'm Not Actually Dead

I'm still here, odd as it may seem. I know, everyone thought I dropped off of the face of the planet because its not like me not to blog for a month. I haven't really been spending too much time online as some of my internet only contacts might have noticed (sorry Megan and co.) I don't mean to ignore all of you its just that I'm plugging into a dial up network here and it makes me want to cry...a lot. But oh well. Little update on my life story since none of you are online and you've all e-mailed me whining:

Work sucks. My GM and my AM have formed a sick and twisted alliance to run our store horribly, wait, i should let some of you know still - i got a promotion - wow, it has been a while. They're breaking every cardinal rule off good management and trying to take the rest of us down with them. So, i'm spending some time looking elsewhere, way I see it, I need something, an interview, anything by the end of the week if i'm to retain any shred of sanity or mental health. Um...other important details. Oh yeah, Deb H., one of the members in my I Quit dance can't work there anymore, she's deathly allergic to something so yeah...not good. Which means if i want my beautiful coreography to work out I have to train the fat guy. boo.

My love life, going well aside from the fact that work sucks for both of us right now, and i do mean sucks...its litterally sucking the life out of us. I can't stand it... But, what is one to do when he works days and i work nothing but nights for two weeks straight. I guess thats life for now. I'm working on finding something else. What can I say, the sex is still good, but it can't help that :)

The whole thing where I was gonna move out and stuff. I've decided thats never really going to happen. With this promotion I was supposed to be working 40 square, as it is I'm only working 33 this week and thats not a strange anomolie. Meaning, on what i actually make now, i'm not able to afford living on my own and Mike's life sorta took a crap on him so he's not in a position to make the situation any easier. I'm trying to word that really delicately so when he trips over this post in a month he's not gonna get upset. It's not his fault and there isn't anything wrong iwth it, nor am I upset, its just that it sorta sucks.

I haven't been sleeping well, my schedule somehow seemed to invert itself, i'm staying up till 5 and sleeping til 12 and I can't seem to get it back in gear...Oh well.

So, in short, i'm tired, cranky, over worked, under payed, not getting laid often enough, lonely, and a total failure at the only actual goal i've set for myself in the last year or so. Great, huh. Oddly, i'm not that depressed. Funny, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home