Monday, February 9

Okay, Who Does This

So today, I get in my mothers car to look for the new bracelet I bought like three days ago and only wore once and i'm digging around for it. So she jumps in and I say "Hey, what did you do with my bracelet." And then she says, "Oh, I 'lost' it. It was a bad bracelet." It says "Spoiled Bitch." I thought it was apt too. She threw it away.... WTF. Its the Dogma t-shirt fiasco all over again. ARG!!!! Oh well. So i bring home some sesame bagels and cream cheese from work today, feeding my addiction and all. And fuckin, my dad walks in the door and grabs one. Okay, Hi, Not the familys provider of easy-prepare-meals. If you want a bagel, go to the store. Or at least ask me while i'm still there and i'll bring you one home instead of just mooching off of mine!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home