Thursday, December 18

Be Advised

In the spirit of me owning christmas for free this year, i've been making plans.

This Sunday:
- Some Time: On my only non-chaotic day this week, I have to go to my Aunts house for Christmas Tea to avoid going to my Grandma Lingo's house on Christmas Day, leaving me free to go to my Grandma Ankney's as to avoid offending her. GAH I hate the holidays.

Christmas Eve:
- 4:30: Mike's house.
- Some time after that..: Gram's

Christmas Day:
- Sometime in the early morning: I'll visit with my parents and open gifts and what not
- 12:00: Mike and I (provided he consents) go visit my Grandmother at her house (7 gratefuls grandma)

December 26th:
- Apparently we're all expected for cake for my brothers birthday, but I say when Mike comes to get me he just drops off a card and we leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home