Sunday, November 2

*Sigh*

So Halloween, my favoritist holiday ever, is over for another 360 some odd days, and what am i left with? A few memories and CHRISTMAS :) What did I do? I went to Lucas's party, and even though everyone else thought I was bored, I quite enjoyed myself. For like the few seconds where I actually was bored, I drew on Colin's face and that made me feel better :P. Poor cubby. What would I do if he wasn't such a bitch?

My costume was lame...I ended up being a cheerleader. This year, I start early. Really early. And I find something I really like, and the time and energy to adjust what I don't like about it with something other than a hair tie. Mike dressed up, as the Pope. :) It was a big hit :). Almost as big a hit as Beka's breasts...Colin, Colin just dressed up as himself, thus the drawing on his face, it said "Colin's Costume" and he had a smiley face...A-ron went as a priest, with a very effective collar, a snap bracelet wtih a T-shirt wrapped around it. Beka and her breasts were Britney Spears, and nate, well...no one is sure quite what is costume was...It was just a black cloak and a black mask with a little red stripe around it...someone said angel of death...And Chris came as the Holy Ghizzost, which was cute.

I want a copy of the picture of Ray in mikes lap. :P Oh, and A-ron got a slutty catholic school girl to sit in his. Not the actual slutty catholic school girl, but someone dressed up as one.

Now, the decorations have to come down in preparation for christmas decor, and everything gets to go home again, which depresses me slightly. I'm not as big a fan of christmas as I am of halloween.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home