Sunday, November 16

Hi There Guys

So today was a pretty crappy day. But I think it was one of the more worth it days. Although it complicated things a lot.

I spent today with my parents and my brother. Something occured to me while I was doing so. Being with them is like having a toxen introduced into my system. I've been so much happier since I moved out, and I couldn't figure out what it was. I've had some rough fucking days, but i don't display that general disdain for life and I don't feel like when the day is over i need to come home and rant to Mike about this thing and that thing. I'm not so upset anymore. I've been spending time happy and sane.

Today when I went home, and its been happening more recently, i got insanely impatient, upset, angry, mean, and just a generally not nice person, I haven't been like that in so long.

I guess now i just have to figure out how to swing where i'll be at the end of the semester

P.S. I lose my health insurance when i do this :p great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home