Friday, November 14

But I Don't Wanna

I have no interest in this. Really at all.

Melanie and her friend Tasha decided that I have join the girl train and go up to Park Bar tonight for their 18 and over night. Not only will they not let Mike go, cuz apparently its girls night out, but they all wanna get drunk before they go out which means not only are they gonna be running about drunk at the club, then they're going BACK to Danielle's and drinking more. Which means they all need a sitter. But I have to work in the morning and tehy refuse to accept that as a valid response for taking a rain check. I think I shouldn't have to go because I have to be up at 5 o'clock tomorrow so that I can make it to work on time (@ 7) Part of me wants to just flake on work and not go because first of all, I don't want to have to stay in tonight, and really, its only gonna be a grand total of 6 hours for the whole week. It is beyond that threshold where it's pointless. I think i'll tell them that my dying aunt kicked the bucket and I have to go back up for the funeral. Yeah, that I may do. I know it's bad of my but I am firmly not interested in going in tomorrow. I want to be able to go out and have some kind of fun tonight, I just don't think I'll be able to get up at 5 if I do. Ya know? And I don't want to take the risk. That wouldn't seem so bad if I had gotten more sleep last night or the night before. But hey, what can I say. The juice I bought at Wyllie has caffinne in it and I didn't know it. So at 5 this morning when I couldn't figure out why I wasn't tired, that was why. Yes. This is all true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home