Tuesday, October 7

What The Fuck?

Mike, you were there when we left.

I just called my mother to figure out why the fuck she bailed on me yesterday, you see I made the mistake of depending on her to put a few loads of wash in the dryer, which i then did two hours later, and then bring them by when they were done yesterday, on her way to a meeting...Ya know, i even made it all convienient and shit. I realize she was doing me a favor but nevertheless...

I told her like 10 times where i lived and the only reason I didn't give her my extension is that i didn't fucking HAVE IT.

So yes, she doesn't show up yesterday and I wake up this morning shaking my head going "you know, this is about to get really inconvienient." So I call. When she finally answers she acts like i'm some sort of poisionous snake, shouts about how i excluded her from this whole process...right, Mike and I have had conversations about this and really, she can't even be trusted to toss a load of laundry into the dryer. She only wants to take part in the areas where i DON'T need any help at all. And then, to make matters even worse she screams and yells about how I didn't go find her, say goodbye, and then make it a point to get across that I wasn't coming back. Pardon me, They weren't home when I moved everything out, and when i came back to get things they were all in their little corners not making it a point to talk to me at all so i figured they were okay or whatever. I yelled goodbye and nobody said a damn word.

And every four seconds while i'm on the phone with her she's like "Well, you should definatly just go talk to someone who understands you, like Mike." "Maybe Mike can come down here and get your stuff, he's certainly more reliable than your parents who have been there for you all your life." "Did all your little friends feel sorry for you when you told them that we didn't help you move? Cuz that's all you wanted, wasn't it." Like, Hi. Uhm, excuse me. I'm sanity. Yes. Well, that seems a bit off...

Needless to say my mother is in a rare state. She's near tears on the phone over me leaving, the fact that Mike moved me out, and the fact that Mike doesn't want to come around on holidays and she's all pissed off because he doesn't love her and really this just keeps getting worse. So yes, anyone want a family. You get them complete with a fully formed disfunction generator and a particularly apt chaos field. I'll give you a dollar. Any takers? No? I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

BTW, you'd think that someone feeling like they were abandoned by me would be happy to hear from me..ya know? Apparently not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home