Friday, October 10

I Just Bonded With My Boss

I just spent like an hour on the phone with Chad... Talking about random shit. News I learned.

1. Kati's quitting. Her last day is Monday. YAY!
2. Bryan is unofficially quitting. I don't think i'll reap the benefits of that. But he may be transfering as a GM to a store down in Rockford. Needless to say, staying with Mike over the summer just got a LOT more attractive. If i move and walk into work to see that man, I shoot myself on site.
3. Supercuts, two doors down from our store, had an employee attacked when leaving last night. Not good. Fortunatly, I don't work closes. It does make me feel a hell of a lot luckier about the countless times that I went in at 4:00 in the morning unscathed though.
4. The great thing about those to things is that it no longer looks strange on my new application that I only listed Deb Spears and Chad as my supervisors, because "I was under the impression that Kati and Bryan were in the process of leaving, so I didn't know if they would be around come time for them to be contacted." Or something equally swift.

I'm fucking going to sleep, cuz all I wanted were my hours, not an hour long conversation. G'night all. Where the fuck was he when I was lonesome :(.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home