Thursday, September 4

The Timeless Question

I sent Mike an e-mail this afternoon to the kind of discussing matters of my current mindstate. Except for yesterday, yesterday I was really down in the dumps for some reason. Anyway - yes, back to what I was talking about, and the timeless question. My e-mail focused on a lot of the things that I've missed out on, a lot of the things i never did, out of fear or otherwise. Things like learning to play the guitar, not the crazy ass normal one, but the fun spunky one that i can get in amazing colors :P.

A couple of years ago I gave up doing the crazy random things i liked to do because no one around me had the patience for them. I'm a spaz. Lets all have a moment of silence and face that one. Right, so -- moment over. I do spastic crqzy things, i enjoy twister, sorry, and randomly dancing in the middle of the mall. Yes, its something i do. I don't know, I can't help it. Oh well. I think i need to take some time and relax before the opportunity to do these things is gone. So Mike and I were talking about who i'm going to find to tolerate this stuff. He's just not with that, and that's cool, cuz he's a guy and guys usually aren't. He brought up an interesting possibility: Beka.

I know, I know. Beka is insane. BUT...apparently she has calmed down a lot about the drama stuff and she's getting more sane. Its very possibl that she and i might do better than we did before. I dont know. We'll have to get togther at some point. She and I have classes that end at around the same time, being that we're both in the same little section. Maybe it'ld work out. Who knows. Oh well. G'night all.

By the way, whether or not to spend time with Beka was the timeless question. Just thought i'd let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home