Wednesday, September 24

Fuck

Well, I got my room. Apparently i'll have it later this week, they're just waiting on her actually getting all of her shit out of the dorms. I'm moving into a lounge with two other people, which I already knew. I'm okay with that. It just dawned on me today how scary this is. I feel completely unprepared, like I have nothing ready. Which, I really don't. I have to get all of my laundry done, and get all of my shit packed up and moved out. Plus, i have to make one last ditch effort to purge some of my belongings. I have to get my little house put back in order so that it looks like i enver touched it. Where i'm gonna come up wti hthat many crumbled leaves to put all over the floor is beyond me....Anyways, i have to do all of this on top of the fact that I work all day tomorrow and I have a class tomorrow night. I'm off at 1 tomorrow so i think i'll go home after work, which means at 2, and then see what i can get done before i need to leave for class....Plus, i have an exam coming up in that class that i need to set a time for and make sure I study because its a third of my grade. Plus, a calculus quiz on Friday...And i work saturday. AND i am by no means not getting my damn hug tonight!!!! I dont know what i'm going to do or how i'm going to get it all done. I think i'm just going to box most of my stuff up and leave it at home unless i really need it and then if a fancy strikes me for it later, i'll go get it. I think that's what i'll do because as soon as I get it packed i have to unpack it all....And then, according to the girl i talked to today, i'm probably just going to have to pack it up and unpack it again because they keep upgrading people from lounges to rooms....AND THEN i'm gonna have to repack it all over the break. GAH!! Lol :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home