Saturday, August 9

Hello There, World

Right. This is taking for fucking ever and I am really just not a patient person. Presently, my mother is making my brother scrub hairdye (the stuff that sprays in) out of the shower, except its vibrant pink, so they've been at it for like two hours. And then, I get to FINNALY go take my shower, which, as i've all ready pointed out, would rinse out when i got in the shower. But they aren't budging. I'm crossing my fingers they'll be done before like, ya know, 4. If they aren't, I cry. From where I sit, while i'm in the shower i'll finally be able to transfer SOME of my media to the new computer. It's only taking like 7 million years to do it though. I can't imagine how long this would take if I had to burn it all to CD and rip it from there. It wouldn't be so bad if this computer i'm working wtih over there *points at the Emachine* wasn't such an outdated piece of shit. Oh well. YAY! I'm off. Maybe my Mp3 player will dump, unaided, to the Dell while i'm in the shower. Probably not, but one can wish such dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home