Friday, August 8

Gab Fest

So today is my birthday, huh? I'm officially an adult...which means, stuff. Whatever. More importantly, I had a major gab fest with Bryan and Katie today. Very interesting. It went well. Really well. Too well. But that's okay. If this means goodness and a lack of doom, then wonderful. If not, i snap and lose my mind. Either way, the broadband over here is really kicking ass. I brought the laptop over to Mike's to grab all of the Windows Updates that the computer has been whining about for the last few days, and in the process i also grabbed the install packs for my Archos, to which i lost the software, AIM, Kazaa Lite, and now, Office 2002. Yay for that. And then there was light. Next weeks work schedual is up on the side bar, I know I didn't put this weeks up, but thats cuz i kept forgetting my hours before i got to the computer to post them. Today, i just dumped them directly into the machine. I wish they'd just e-mail me. It'd make things run a lot smoother. Oh well. Tomorrow, at 4:30 i'm supposed to be going to the Stage Stop for m birthday. They make kick ass lobster. But Mike doesn't want to go. Evidently he's feeling anti-social again. Ah, here comes the Beach Boys :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home