Friday, July 11

Mornin' Kiddies

How goes the world for everyone else? Wonderful! Yeah, i have to be to work in 6 hours. Yay! I'm waiting for the bleach to do its dirty work in the bathtub so i can go rinse it out and go do the rest of the cleaning and organizing i have to do in my little house... I must say, it'll be nice to get the hell out of here. So, right. I'm gonna get about 4 hours sleep tonight and cross my fingers like mad that I wake up. I think i'll have mike meet me at work tomorrow and i'll maybe take a little nap over at his house so that i'm able to get up on Sunday morning, when i work at 6. Fortunately, Monday i don't work till 11:30..But its right back to 5am on Tuesday...And then again on Friday...and then i close next Sunday...booo....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home