Wednesday, July 23

It Is SO The 23rd

Scott walked out today. He just fucking snapped. Here I am, literally walking in the back door and all I can hear is Scott yelling at Katie. EVERYONE is standing there, cuz, naturally, we don't yell...and when someone does you know heads are about to roll. Nate only stayed because he needs the money. That's really sad, cuz I like Scott, and this means i'm gonna have to make an effort to be his friend. On the other hand, I saw Katie's point too, there is no reason he can't get what needs to be done, done faster. He and Nate pud around a lot and need to hurry up so they can move on to the rest of their jobs. But they don't want to, and in that sense, Scott was right to leave. If he didn't want to do the work, he needed to shut the fuck up and leave. But I still miss Scott.

Ann is staying now, so yay for that, but now Deb Lopez is considering bailing on us and moving back to New York. She and her boyfriend can't afford to support themselves right now, so she's considering moving back to New York to live with her Aunt and taking her son with her. Which is sad for her little boy. Whatever.

Nate's looking for another position.

Sarah got her house in North Carolina, so she's leaving in a few days.

Josh always works the night shift. A grievance i placed with Katie. I want my Josh back, especially if everyone else is leaving me. That's really gonna make me super angry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home