Tuesday, May 6

Again, Fuck My Managers

Yeah :) Work... Right, lemmi explain about my managers. Dean, last night, decided that my cooler was too cold, so he "turned the temp up." This morning, I opened up the cooler and found 8 bursted soda cans, which just had to be on the top shelf and burst all over everything. Shantel, manager of death, told me to just take them all out, throw away the broken ones, and put the rest in the walk in cooler in back. I did, and I hurt my back doing it...but that's completely beside the point. Any way, I put it in the back and she called the repair guy. When he showed up at about 2:00, Dean made me clean it up (there was still frozen soda everywhere, cuz damn if i was gonna clean it up without being told to,) and then the repair guy went to his business. Come to find out, the cooler wasn't broken at all, Dean just turned the temp down!!! He froze the shit, made my day living hell cuz everytime someone ordered anything my ass had to run, literally, to the back room and bring them out whatever they wanted. That doesn't seem too bad, but when you have a ton of shit to do and your back hurts its not pleasant, and then, to make matters worse, I had to clean up the fucking mess. Grrrrrrrrr......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home